Advanced MLS Laser Therapy Treatment
At East Lawn Animal Hospital, we provide a state-of-the-art therapy called MLS Laser Therapy. This is the most advanced laser therapy system on the market, providing a reduction in response times, therefore reducing overall treatment times in our pet patients. This advantage over traditional laser therapy treatments provides reciprocal advantages for the operator and patients.
What is laser therapy, and how does it work?
Laser Therapy is the use of specific wavelengths of light to treat painful and debilitating conditions.
Light energy enters the damaged cells and stimulates inter-cellular activity. This reduces pain in the area and speeds recovery of the damaged cells. Once the cells recover, the healing process is complete.
What can my pet expect during treatment?
MLS Laser Therapy is a painless treatment that lasts an average of 3 minutes. Your pet may experience a comfortable sensation at the point of application.
What can be expected after treatment?
Most patients see positive results in one to three treatments. Acute conditions can subside with as few as one set of treatments. Chronic conditions can be managed with regular monthly treatments. And there are no known negative side effects. Often, pain medications can be reduced or eliminated after MLS Laser Therapy treatment.
The Benefits of MLS Laser Therapy
- Relief of chronic pain such as arthritis
- Relief of acute pain such as trauma or injury
- Strong anti-inflammatory effect
- Stimulates healing of damaged tissue
- Speeds recovery of the structural integrity of injured region
- Improvement of local blood circulation
- Postoperative pain relief and faster wound healing
- Please ask for details on how this innovative therapy can work for your pet’s pain and inflammation.
Conditions MLS Laser Therapy Can Treat
- Arthritis Pain
- Post-Op & Wound Healing
- Lick Granuloma
- Inflamed Ears
- Hip Dysplasia
- Disc Disease
- Joint Pain & IVDD
- Sinusitis and much more